- Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale -Amendments
- The access to the Website and the procedures for consulting and using it are subject to the unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale and use. Confirmation of an order shall entail their full and entire acceptance.
Since these general terms and conditions may form the object of amendments at any time, the applicable conditions shall be those in effect and which are accessible on the Website on the date of access and consultation of the said Website by the user.
- Purchase of a work
Each work presented on the Website is accompanied by a complete description relating to its characteristics, its price, the department of its geographical location and the delivery charges to be borne by the purchaser.In order to acquire a work, it is sufficient to place it in your basket (“Place in the basket”), to confirm your order (“Complete my order”) and to pay the price (“Payment”). A confirmation e-mail is addressed to the purchaser within one working day of the registration of the order. Since each work is unique or is reproduced in limited quantities, the sale is always concluded subject to the suspensive condition of its availability.
- Assignment of author’s rights
- In the event of acquisition of one of his/her works by a client of the Website, the Artist shall assign to the purchaser, without limitation as to duration, the support of the work in question, as well as all of its associated property rights, namely the rights of representation and reproduction within the framework described below, pursuant to the provisions of Article L. 122-7 of the Intellectual Property Code, and shall only retain his/her moral rights.
- The purchaser may display the work in any location of his/her choice, present it to the public, including to a delocalised public, assign, lend or lease it.
- Price of the works
- The price of each work indicated on the Website is expressed in euros and in US dollars, gross of all taxes. This price is increased for any supply and delivery expenses (packaging, shipment, insurance expenses, etc.) which may be due.
- The price of a work may be modified at any time, whether upwards or downwards. The price invoiced shall correspond in all cases to the price displayed on the Website at the time when the order is validated by the purchaser.
In case of delivery to a country other than France, its overseas departments and territories or outside the European Union, the invoiced price shall be the price net of taxes. If customs duties, local taxes or import duties are due, these shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be his/her entire liability, both in terms of declarations and of payments to the competent authorities and organisations. He/she shall be responsible for seeking information from the competent authorities.
- Means of payment
- Payment can be made in the following forms:
- * by credit card,
- * by bank transfer,
- * by cheque, provided that the cheque is payable in France.
- The transfer of ownership of the work shall occur after the full payment of the price and its accessory charges.
- In case of a payment default for any reason, the sale shall be automatically terminated and work placed on sale again.
- In the case that the purchaser has chosen to benefit from the option of payment in four instalments, but does not honour at least one of the scheduled payments, he/she shall be obliged to return the work to the Company, which shall retain the entire amount of the payments already made by way of the penalty clause.
- Delivery of the works
- The delivery deadline for the territory of Metropolitan France shall be at most 60 days, starting from the validation of the payment to the benefit of the Website. This maximum delivery deadline shall be extended to 90 days for any other location.
- Delivery shall be made to the address indicated by the purchaser on the order form, during working hours.
The delivery and associated expenses shall depend on the nature of the work, its overall dimensions, its weight and the place of delivery.
- The purchaser undertakes, as soon as he/she receives the work, to unwrap it and to check its condition in the presence of the carrier, as well as to issue all reservations which he/she considers useful immediately and in writing to this latter party, and at latest within the following 48 hours via e-mail addressed to: [email protected]rtistics.com
Any product which has not formed the object of reservations notified to the carrier by registered letter with notice of receipt within 3 days of receipt, pursuant to Article L. 133-3 of the Commercial Code, a copy of which shall simultaneously be forwarded to the Website, shall be regarded as having been accepted by the client.
- Compliance of the works
- The works sold on the Website are all original. A certificate of authenticity drawn up by the Artist, who is the author of the work, shall be submitted to the purchaser.
- If these are works in a limited edition, they shall be reproduced in a quantity which complies with the applicable rules and shall be regularly numbered.
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day .
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us () of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement:
· By sending a letter by post to the following address : ARTISTICS SARL, 16 rue de Turbigo, 75 002 Paris-France
· By e-mail to the following address : [email protected]
· By using the cancellation form available here
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- Editorial information
The Website disseminates various types of proprietary content of an editorial character (articles, reports, practical information, etc.). This content and these services are offered for information purposes only. If it undertakes to use all the means at its disposal to offer content and quality services to Internet users, against this, the Company does not guarantee that the said content and services are exhaustive, accurate or up to date.
- Hypertext links and cookies
The Website may contain hypertext links to third-party websites. The choice of activating these links shall be at the full and entire liability of the user of the Website, who is hereby informed that the Website does not exercise any control over these websites and their content and declines all liability for access to them or regarding their content, availability or use, as well as the consequences of any nature which may result from their consultation.Moreover, in order to facilitate the use of the services by the user of the Website, cookies may be installed on his/her computer. If the user is able to oppose this by configuring his/her computer for this purpose, he/she is informed that this may have the effect of disrupting the use of the Website, which the same user accepts unreservedly.
- Protection of personal data
- The information and data concerning the clients of the Website are collected to permit the management of orders and of after-sales service. They may be notified to the Website service providers responsible for executing the services and orders, for their management, execution, processing and payment, but they cannot be used by third parties for other purposes, without their authorisation.
- Pursuant to the law of 6 January 1978, as amended, the purchaser shall have a right of access, rectification and objection, which she/he may exercise at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Applicable law – Juridiction
- This agreement is subject to French law.
- The official language of this agreement shall be French.
- In the event of a dispute, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
Right of withdrawal and reimbursement of payments
- Details of the right of withdrawal
- *The trader must grant the consumer a right of withdrawal in compliance with the following criteria.
- *The withdrawal period shall expire at the earliest after faurteen days from
- *in the case of sales contracts, the day of the conclusion of the contract;
- *in the case of sales contracts, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
- *The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The consumer shall in any event not be liable for diminished value of the goods where the trader has failed to provide notice of the right of withdrawal.
*The only charge that may be made to the consumer is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Exclusion from the right of withdrawal
- *The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of contracts:
- *for provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer’s agreement, before the end of the withdrawal period,
- *for the supply of goods or services the prices of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader,
- *for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned (e.g. due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery) or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- *for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer,
- *for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines,
*for gaming and lottery services.
- Sources of law
- Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU Please click here
- Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EC Please click here