- The site www.artistics.com is edited by the company Artistics, S.A.R.L with a capital of 50 000 €, registered at the Registre de Commerce de Paris under the number 793 208 117. The head office is located at: 16 rue de Turbigo, 75002 Paris, France.
- The company is subjected to VAT and identified under an individual number, pursuant to article 286 ter of the French Tax Code. Its identification number is FR90793208117
- APE Code : 4791A
- Phone number :
- - +33 1 40 28 92 28
- +33 811 03 05 22
Our team will be happy to help you from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm.
- Postal address: Artistics, 16 rue de Turbigo, 75002 Paris
Email address : [email protected]
- The publishing director of the site is Sonia Rameau
- The technical director of the site is Nicolas Menoux
The editing director is Christophe Salet
- Web hosting
- Artistics is hosted by OVH, S.A.S with a capital of 10 000 000 € • registered at the Roubaix-Tourcoing Trade and Companies Register 424 761 419 00045 • APE Code: 6202A • VAT : FR 22 424 761 419
- Head office : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix- France.
Phone number : 0 820 698 765
- Intellectual property
- Artistics is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant you a license to any Content, features or materials you may access on the Site and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by Artistics. If you make use of the Site, other that as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the of Intellectual Property, pursuant to articles L 335-2.
We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property by including them on the Site.
- “Technology and Civil Liberties” law
Pursuant to the “Technology and Civil Liberties” French law, 78-17, January 6th 1978, you have the right to oppose (art. 38), access (art.39), modify or delete (art.40) any information that concerns you. You can exercise this right by contacting Artistics. After giving proof of your identity:
- - by post : Artistics, 16 rue de Turbigo, 75002 Paris, France.
- by mail : [email protected]
The personal information you provide will be strictly confidential. www.artistics.com specifically undertakes to respect confidentiality in the exchange of emails. Artistics uses Google Analytics statistical tool, to track usage and user trends on our site. No personal data will therefore be tracked.
- The site also uses a cookie.
- A cookie is a text file that is assigned by a web server and stored on your computer to uniquely identify the browser on a particular computer for record-keeping purposes.
- - to collect aggregate information about site usage
- - to enhance the quality of the site and its applications
- to keep track of your login
Once again, no personal data information will be held.