Technology and Civil Liberties law
Pursuant to the “Technology and Civil Liberties” French law, 78-17, January 6th 1978, you have the right to oppose (art. 38), access (art.39), modify or delete (art.40) any information that concerns you. You can exercise this right by contacting Artistics. After giving proof of your identity:
- - by post : Artistics, 16 rue de Turbigo, 75002 Paris, France.
- by mail : [email protected]
The personal information you provide will be strictly confidential. www.artistics.com specifically undertakes to respect confidentiality in the exchange of emails. Artistics uses Google Analytics statistical tool, to track usage and user trends on our site. No personal data will therefore be tracked.
- The site also uses a cookie.
- A cookie is a text file that is assigned by a web server and stored on your computer to uniquely identify the browser on a particular computer for record-keeping purposes.
- - to collect aggregate information about site usage,
- - to enhance the quality of the site and its applications
- to keep track of your login
Once again, no personal data information will be held.
Hypertext links and cookies
The Website may contain hypertext links to third-party websites. The choice of activating these links shall be at the full and entire liability of the user of the Website, who is hereby informed that the Website does not exercise any control over these websites and their content and declines all liability for access to them or regarding their content, availability or use, as well as the consequences of any nature which may result from their consultation.Moreover, in order to facilitate the use of the services by the user of the Website, cookies may be installed on his/her computer. If the user is able to oppose this by configuring his/her computer for this purpose, he/she is informed that this may have the effect of disrupting the use of the Website, which the same user accepts unreservedly.
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our
website or use a shopping basket.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember
your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising
displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Protection of personal data
- The information and data concerning the clients of the Website are collected to permit the management of orders and of after-sales service. They may be notified to the Website service providers responsible for executing the services and orders, for their management, execution, processing and payment, but they cannot be used by third parties for other purposes, without their authorisation.
FAQ : How can I trust my personal information is safe?
Artistics commits never to give out to any partner or third partner the personal details (first and last names, phone number, email...) you give out on our site. Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by following the instructions hereafter.
Unsubscribing to newsletters
To unsubscribe, please click "Unsubscribe from the list" at the bottom of the e-mail you received.